--Leah's LPS & Baby Buddies Wishlist--

Post your LPS wishlists here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

--Leah's LPS & Baby Buddies Wishlist--

Postby styxlver_82 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Feel free to post or send me a PM if you have anything on here; I'm happy to purchase or trade.

I'm always on the lookout for prototypes (of course)...not very likely acquisitions, but I'm putting it out there anyway. Other high priorities for me are Japanese dot-eyed pets (I have a couple of extras that I would like to trade for other dot-eyed pets that I don't have) and fake horses/ponies/their accessories (love my green fakie horse corral that I got from Nina, and would really like to get a few more of the fake corrals).

I'm interested in fake pets directly from vintage LPS and Baby Buddies molds, as well as fake carriers direct from LPS molds (they have a heart-shaped door and hearts printed on the side) or the fake ones directly from vintage Puppy In My Pocket carrier molds (again, with the heart on the door and side), and any fake accessories (brushes from Perky Puppy brush mold, square dishes with hearts on the side, and also leashes).

Also, I'm always looking for any paper/cardboard items that I don't have, like backcards & boxes (general list of the ones I'm looking for is located near the bottom of this Wishlist), European character cards (box cut-outs), instructions, unused label/sticker sheets, or MOC/MIB sets, so feel free to message me if you have anything like that for sale or trade.

My LPS Wish List...

Merchandise (including but not limited to):
-handheld electronic game
-3 spoons for the teaset (I need 1 aqua bunny spoon, 1 lavender bunny spoon, and 1 lavender kitty spoon)
-the teapot with the kitty on the lid handle
-any of the loose gold charms that were a bonus on some of the French & Greek sets, though I particularly want the Bobcat charm
-Bucilla craft kits (I think I have most of them, but not certain)
-child's flatware set
-backpack
-the craft/activity sets
-postcards
-child's watch

Zoo Play-With-Me Pets:
-International seal's fish bucket that is lighter pink

-Cut-out fact card for the Lamb
-Cut-out fact card for Sea Lion

Playsets:
-Pony 'n Pet Stable (particularly the accessories for my pre-production Stable)

MOC/backcards and boxes I'm especially looking for...though if you have non-U.S. backcards/boxes, I may still be interested, even if it's not on the list:

-Hungry Kitties MOC
-European Prancing Ponies with Treasure Trunk box
-European Sweetheart Ponies box
-European Ice Palace Ponies box
-Country Home Carrying case sleeve
-Foxes MOC

-Magic Monkeys box
-Bustling Gerbils box (have the German box)
-Happy Puppies box (have the European box)
-Frisky Pups box upgrade
-U.S. Garden Tag Pets box
-Chirpy Birds box
-Slippy Seal backcard
-Zoo Baby Calf MOC or just backcard
-Li'l Saddle Filly backcard
-Pete & Penny backcard
-Winston Walrus backcard
-Shamu Family playset box
-Jewel Pet backcards, except Be-With-Me Birdie’s
-Poof ‘n Pretty Skunk backcard, or wouldn't mind MOC
-Carousel box
-Fluffy Lil Puppies backcard
-Silky Lil Kitties backcard
-Kitty Mom & Dad backcard
-Country Garden Nursery box
-[all MerPets backcards]

------------------------------

And I'm also going to go ahead and post my Baby Buddies Want List here:

- "Dress Me Up Baby" - [have MOC with lighter pink hat and dark pink birth certificate variants, and have doll, kitten, buggy, blue purse, lipstick applicator, darker pink dress for kitten, lighter pink hat, and dark pink hat loose...also lavender purple bc with pale yellow sticker]
Need:
-lighter pink dress for kitten

- "Sudsy Fun Baby" - [have MOC, and also a loose doll, brown standing pup, pink trunk, transparent blue fish for holding bubbles, pink wand]
Need:
-pack of pink bubble solution (not too worried about it though)
-single lavender with bright yellow sticker birth certificate

- "Dig 'n Play Twins" - [have MIB set with white bucket, pink shovel, and lavender bone...also have both dolls, the big gray pup, the frog, white shovel, lavender bucket, hot pink bone, and sandbox loose...I assume there's a 3rd variant set of the 3 small accessories that I still need]
Need:
-variant pink bucket
-variant white bone

- "Smooch 'n Hug Twins" - [have this set complete w/ all 3 variant colored baskets (pink, aqua, & yellow-green), have yellow-green food dish & pink food dish...may be missing one (blue variant food dish), and want this set either MIB, or just the box itself]
Need:
-short, single aqua food dish with medium brown food
-box

- Pool set (have most, but there are some variants I'd like to pick up...I know I have the orange starfish, yellow bottle, magenta sunglasses, purple bottle, magenta goggles, orange sunglasses, purple goggles...)
Need:
-yellow goggles
[need to add other variant colored accessories I'm looking for]

- Finally have both the color variations of the mail order merry-go-round

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the fake Baby Buddies pets that I would like to get (the ones I know of, at least):

-off-white bobble-butt bunny
-apricot (peachy-pink) mouse (re-sculpted bunny...has this bunny's body & mouse head)

-orange one ear up/one ear down bunny fake
-loose transparent blue one ear up/one ear down bunny
-gray mouse (re-sculpted bunny...this bunny's body & mouse head)

-off-white w/gray spots crouching kitten fake
-loose transparent blue crouching kitten
-gray re-sculpted crouching kitten

-loose yellow transparent sitting kitten w/curled tail
-apricot (pinky-peach) re-sculpted mold sitting kitten w/curled tail

-apricot (pinky-peach) re-sculpted one foot up/one foot down pup

Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Re: --Leah's LPS & Baby Buddies Wishlist--

Postby sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 am

styxlver_82 wrote:-off-white bobble-butt bunny

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need on your wishlist, but I just wanted to say that this line made me laugh. :lol:
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby styxlver_82 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:28 am

sarafina wrote:
styxlver_82 wrote:-off-white bobble-butt bunny

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need on your wishlist, but I just wanted to say that this line made me laugh. :lol:

I know, it sounds a little silly, it's just the only way I could think of to describe the mold. :lol: Though I guess technically, those fakie baby bunnies don't really 'bobble' so well since there's no weight in them...they tend to just kinda fall over. <plop> ;)

Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm

:lol: :lol: I think it's a fantastic name for the mold! I still call those little kittens that sit on their bums and hold their back feet with their front paws the "pooping kittens". ;) And I always put them in the litterbox in my display!

Aww poor fakie bunnies plopping over! :lol:
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby ibuildabrit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 pm

I always thought of them as the bobble rabbit too!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 pm

sarafina wrote::lol: :lol: I think it's a fantastic name for the mold! I still call those little kittens that sit on their bums and hold their back feet with their front paws the "pooping kittens". ;) And I always put them in the litterbox in my display!

Aww poor fakie bunnies plopping over! :lol:

hmm...well...they always sat there or on top of the scratching post...

I have nothing on your wishlist, either. it seems I have the fewest pieces out of everyone! lol!
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby styxlver_82 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm

MoondancerMilkyWay wrote:I have nothing on your wishlist, either. it seems I have the fewest pieces out of everyone! lol!

No worries at all, I know it's a pretty difficult list at this point. :)

styxlver_82

Postby Waylah » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 pm

I actually have something on your wishlist! unbelievable! I have a spare
-International seal's fish bucket that is lighter pink
that I acquired the other day in a big lot. pm-ing you!
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Return to Wishlists