Hello Everyone!!!!

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Hello Everyone!!!!

Postby starflashbaby » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 am

Hello!!!!
Oh My are there a lot of Vintage LPS Collectors out there that I had no idea about...
I checked out the members #400 and still rising, great job! FYI the members # is in the members by Logout :D
So anyways My very first toy I brought ever with my own allowance was the LPS Perot in the bird cage. I don't have the food that came with it or if it did have food but i still have the Perot and the cage. :D
*starflashbaby*
starflashbaby

Re: Hello Everyone!!!!

Postby Tosh » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:53 am

Welcome!! Are you interested in collecting more or just here to check it out?? Happy you found the forum!
Tosh

Postby starflashbaby » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:43 pm

I do want to sell I just think they need to go to a much better home... I played with them a lot when i was younger but displaying them I would not be interested in... :| I hope this does not offend collectors... I now collect my little ponies.
OMG is this Tosh from the MLP FORUM :shock:
starflashbaby

Postby loves toys » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Welcome! It's great to have you here! :D
loves toys

Postby starflashbaby » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:00 pm

starflashbaby

Postby phoebemiller » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 am

Welcome! Yes it seems like there's a bunch of Vintage LPS collectors, but I'm not surprised seeing as how cute these toys are and nothing similar is made nowadays (the Hasbro LPS are quite different). But this is not even close to the MLP Forum! That place is bumpin! Haha. I'm phoebemiller there too. I recently started collecting MLP G3s, but I'm pretty set with those. Just want to buy accessories for them. Someday I'd love to collect G1s but not planning to anytime soon.
I'm currently building my LPS collection, so if you have sets or pieces you want to sell, please post them on the Forum Sales page! Thanks!
phoebemiller

Postby starflashbaby » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 am

Awesome I will have to get them out of the basement and see what I have.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D
my bad... it was the
Ticklish Toucan with Cozy Cage
1992 / Ready to Go Pets Assortment / Pet Shop Collection was my very first toy I ever brought... :D
starflashbaby

Postby Tosh » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:17 pm

No worries, oftentimes people join the forum to sell their collection off. It's actually nice knowing that the sets will be going to someone who knows something about the sets and will give them loving homes :D

I am on the MLP forum under the same username, have we talked before? I haven't posted very much though :)
Tosh

Postby starflashbaby » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:05 pm

I just remember seeing you in the "Toy Box" part of the the mlp forum ;D Tosh the name reminded me of my Grandmothers cat Toshia so I just registered it in my brain. lol

So far i found the Zoo caring case and the Pet Shoppe caring case. There are boxes in which i'm frantically fanning out for the LPS collection and now its like where did they go?....

No worries I plan on finding them Some time soon.... I will keep searching. :D I ran into them last year and wanted to put them in a safer box so i must of did that and forgot what box they are in lol
starflashbaby

Return to Introductions