Hi everyone! :)

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Hi everyone! :)

Postby Synthetica » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 am

Hi there!
I guess my introduction starts out like a lot of others - I got nostalgic about my childhood collection last night and started sorting through them (and another lot of playsets/accessories I bought off a woman 8+ years ago, very few pets, unfortunately!) and decided to look for a good forum of collectors.

Now I've ended up bidding on 3 lots on ebay and am trying to get all of the sets/partial sets I have separated. What am I getting myself into!?

I also have a decent sized G1 My Little Pony collection and a smaller Puppy In My Pocket collection, if there are any fellow "I spend too much of my paycheck on toys" people around. :lol:

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Synthetica

Re: Hi everyone! :)

Postby jeapos88 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

Welcome! I did the same thing when I started collecting years ago. I look forward to seeing your collection, and feel free to post what pieces you are needing, I'm sure someone here might be able to help you out. :D
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby jillrose » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:29 am

Welcome to the forum :) I saw your post on the IMP forum already too!
Most Wanted: Purple Silky Kitty; crouching tan EU Ride'n'Slide hamster; Baby Buddies pony and duckling
jillrose

Postby Synthetica » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:40 am

jeapos88 wrote:Welcome! I did the same thing when I started collecting years ago. I look forward to seeing your collection, and feel free to post what pieces you are needing, I'm sure someone here might be able to help you out. :D

That might take me a while! I've been going through trying to get it all sorted, but I'm trying to figure out even the best system for doing that. So far, zippered storage bags have been my best friend! :lol:

I'm also trying to get doubles sorted out. Some of the them are the oddest things... an extra stable roof and front (yep, no walls) from the Sweetheart Ponies. Where did this stuff even come from? :P

jillrose wrote:Welcome to the forum :) I saw your post on the IMP forum already too!

Thank you! I saw your username over there a bit ago and thought "oh, hey, I think she's on the LPS forum too!" and had to come check. Nice to meet you! :)
Synthetica

Postby Tosh » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Welcome! This is a great place to share your collection and ask any questions you might have :D
Tosh

Postby twincheckers » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 am

Welcome!
twincheckers

Postby loves toys » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here! When I first found the forum I spent too much of my paycheck too! :lol:
loves toys

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Welcome! I too can totally relate to spending all my money on LPS. In fact, I still do. :lol: But its worth it. Thanks for joining our community!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Synthetica » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I just bought a lot on ebay of a bunch of mixed stuff (LPS, Polly Pocket, In My Pocket toys etc). It should be fun to sort through and ID everything and figure out what to keep and what to trade/sell. :lol:
Synthetica

Postby Nina:) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 am

Welcome :)
Nina:)

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:49 am

Seems like the world of G1 MLP and G1 LPS collectors is small ;)
Welcome!!! Nice to have you here...
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby Waylah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:26 am

A slightly belated welcome :)

Toys are fantastic little works of art that bring joy and facilitate imagination and play. Collecting has so many joys - nostalgia, the reward of the hunt, completion, discovery, and just looking at them! So much fun. :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Return to Introductions