Hello Folks!

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Hello Folks!

Postby sirts26 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:38 am

Thanks for the add! My name is Bob and I live in Southern Illinois. I am a former minor league baseball player with a 14 yr old daughter. We have been collecting things since she was 3. Mostly we collect cards. Like baseball, football, hockey ect even pokemon. But I came across one of our addictions that we had when she was little......Little Pet Shop animals. Ive got a whole case over 100 in all. When she went to school today I had the box pulled and out was going through them...she didnt want to goto school...lol

Im wanting to find if any of these hold value. Also, whats the difference in the eyes. Is that a yearly thing?
Thanks for help and conversation. I own and operate 2 baseball facilities at night, so during the day i get bored and sort through years past stuff...I found a heck of a Pokeball holder and about 200 marbles...lol
sirts26

Re: Hello Folks!

Postby loves toys » Fri May 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here, hopefully we can help you out. Could you post some pictures of what you have? The eyes didn't change throughout the years, unless you have possibly of international variations - some of the japanese versions had different eyes? Again welcome to the forum! :D
loves toys

Re: Hello Folks!

Postby Waylah » Thu May 28, 2015 6:41 am

Hello! do your toys look like this:

or this:
Image Image

If they look like the first pictures, then they are Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop toys. "Vintage" Littlest Pet Shop toys refer to those made by Kenner in the 1990's. The second set of pictures show some of these. This forum's expertise is in the Kenner Littlest Pet Shop Toys, though some people here know a bit about the Hasbro ones.
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Return to Introductions