hi:)

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

hi:)

Postby TWILIGHTCOOKIE » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi, I'm TWILIGHTCOOKIE. I casually collect vintage LPS. I had some sets when I was a kid, the Hamsters, Baby Zebra and Baby Zoo Leopard to name a few. Recently I found the golden hamsters with cage, bedding and water bottle; and theCutesy Kittens in a bag at my local thrift store. And yesterday I found the Jungle Bunch set, missing aome parts but it had the adorable Panda. My favorite find would be my Ice Palace Ponies with saddle and blanket.

I also collect vintage MLP, Tonka Pound Puppies, and have a horde of model horses. Lets just say I love collecting stuff.

My name comes from my favorite G1 pony and book series (Twilight) and my best friend Cookie, my dog.
TWILIGHTCOOKIE

Re: hi:)

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

HI!
Welcome to the forum!! We are happy to have you here! are you also on the MLP Arena? Your name looks familiar!!
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby sarafina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 pm

It's so wonderful to have you here! Those sets you've been finding at thrift stores are fantastic finds...I've never managed to stumble upon LPS while out thrifting.

What kinds of model horses do you collect?
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby TWILIGHTCOOKIE » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 pm

:D Yes MoondancerMilkyWay I'm also on the Arena, and I notice your name is also familiar. We are both going to the MN pony meet in 3 weeks :D
TWILIGHTCOOKIE

Postby TWILIGHTCOOKIE » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Sarafina I collect Breyers and Peter Stone Horses, Hagen-Renaker vintage and new, Lakeshore porcelains, Animal Artistry (Donna Chaney) china and resins. And I also have Artist Resins and Breyer Customs painted by Sue Kern, Meghann Hoscheid, and Kathy Mckenzie to name a few. I also have some custom glazed china horses from The Horse Gallery(UK). I don't really buy model horses anymore as I'm working on completing some G1 mlp sets at the moment.
TWILIGHTCOOKIE

Postby jillrose » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
Most Wanted: Purple Silky Kitty; crouching tan EU Ride'n'Slide hamster; Baby Buddies pony and duckling
jillrose

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 am

TWILIGHTCOOKIE wrote:Sarafina I collect Breyers and Peter Stone Horses, Hagen-Renaker vintage and new, Lakeshore porcelains, Animal Artistry (Donna Chaney) china and resins. And I also have Artist Resins and Breyer Customs painted by Sue Kern, Meghann Hoscheid, and Kathy Mckenzie to name a few. I also have some custom glazed china horses from The Horse Gallery(UK). I don't really buy model horses anymore as I'm working on completing some G1 mlp sets at the moment.

HAGEN RENAKER!!!!!!!!
I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED TO MEET YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY MN MEET!!!!!!

*cough* I will be calm...i'm calm...
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby Nina:) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 am

Welcome!!
Nina:)

Postby loves toys » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here!
loves toys

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:48 am

Welcome to the forum! I hope you love it here!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 am

Yeah, another horse lover!!!
Welcome to the forum...

I recently became a Barbie horse collector (just a few vintage ones), why I totally understand your horse passion!! :D
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Return to Introductions