Hello

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Hello

Postby unicorn4484 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi everyone I've managed to make my way here, hooray. Place looks great :)For those who don't know me, I was a member of the last forum, I had been collecting Lps for almost 20 years but sold my collection last year but I still like to pop in from time to time to see whats happening in the toy collecting world :)
I'm planning to put up a link to my old collection for people to use as a reference soon.
If i could be reincarnated, I'd come back as a littlest pet shop :P
unicorn4484

Re: Hello

Postby Saradavo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi unicorn! I actually have some of your collection in my collection now after I won a few pieces off ebay!
Saradavo

Postby sarafina » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 pm

It's so lovely to see you here - you're a community pillar! :) I'll look forward to seeing pictures of your old collection again...it was so beautiful, and it makes me really happy to know that it's being loved by so many collectors here.
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you! I wasn't ever over at the other forum, but I think I probably saw part of what you were selling once! wish I had been able to nab a piece or two from you when you were selling.
Great to see you here! :D
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby ibuildabrit » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 pm

I love the pieces I have from you! Ruby is a safe space and when I have a bad day I pull her out to look at her. I'm glad you are on this forum!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby sarafina » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:41 pm

ibuildabrit wrote:Ruby is a safe space and when I have a bad day I pull her out to look at her.

Aw, sweet Ruby! I love that unicorn's Ruby has been passed on to you. And I do the same thing, too - when I'm super stressed, I go open up my Country Fun Pets cabinet. :)
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Return to Introductions